Modular Storage System // Set of 6 with Top - copy
The modular record console is designed and made by people who love sifting through old record bins as much as you do.
- Stackable...Designed in Brooklyn we know your space is valuable.
- Sleek...Clean lines with an interlocking top that will fit most turntables.
- Durable...Like a Springsteen album. We use 1/2" 9 ply void free Baltic Birch plywood. Google it, the stuff is tuff!
- One cube holds up to 75 LP's, unless you're lugging around box sets of Phish live.
- Easy to assemble, no glue just a couple of screws and a little elbow grease! Should take you less time than say a Yes album.
- Cable management cut outs incase you'd rather have speakers or video games nestled away.
- Available in Natural finish and Walnut stain.
- Clear coat of finish.
- Single cube is 14"L x 14"W x 14.5"H
- Double Cube is 28.5" L x 14"W x 14.5"H
Some of your records are older than you. So store them safe in something that will last as long as they have.
All hardware is included along with instructions.